The Junior program is designed to motivate Grade 5 & older athletes who consider Nordic skiing as their favorite winter sport. Skiers will learn skate and classic technique through coordination and agility drills, demonstrations and trail skiing adventures. Our staff is fully trained to work with a wide range of ability levels; we have progressions to fit your needs. Program content is age appropriate and FUN!
- Grade 5 & up, upon assessment & review with the coach
contact Ron Howden – firstname.lastname@example.org
- program starting October 1st, 2016
- Two training days in the fall (Wednesday & Saturday)
- Three training days when skiing (Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Christmas camp between Christmas and New Year
- Athletes will attend local and regional races
- Race trips to Midget Championships at Kawartha Nordic (Peterborough)
- $750 + HST + SOD,CCO,CCC fee of $19, + discounted trail pass through Hardwood Ski & Bike
- Fall Trail pass ($23) + WinterTrail pass $109 + HST for ages 13 and under
- Fall Trail Pass ($34) + Winter Trail pass $325 + HST for over 13 yrs
- Online registration at zone4.ca is now open (2 separate registrations for programs & trail passes) under registration page search for Team Hardwood
- Athletes will also incur all costs associated with travel and race fees on top of program fees.